Thursday, December 15, 2011

Christmas


I cannot believe it is 10 days away! Playing Santa has been a blast and I cannot wait for Christmas morning. Carter seems to know what to do with presents now as she successfully opened one last night.....

My sister, Meg, and I took Carter to get her Christmas photos done the long weekend of Thanksgiving. They turned out really cute. However, I really did not think we were going to get a photo this year. She would not sit next to the Christmas tree and fretted when an employee put his hand in the Santa costume to hold out her cookies. Well, as we come to find out, Carter wanted to sit in the chair and play with the cookies herself and when Meg and I realized that....that is when we got the great photos!

The attached picture is from her playing outside the studio...I unfortunately did not buy the cd from the place, just a picture package!

No comments:

Post a Comment